Dr. Senan Kiryakos
- Senan Kiryakos and Magnus Pfeffer: The Benefits of RDF and External Ontologies for Heterogeneous Data: A Case Study Using the Japanese Visual Media Graph in Information between Data and Knowledge. Information Science and its Neighbors from Data Science to Digital Humanities. Proceedings of the 16th International Symposium of Information Science (ISI 2021), pp. 308-320, DOI 10.5283/epub.44950, Glückstadt: Verlag Werner Hülsbusch Regensburg, Germany, 8th—10th March 2021., 2021.
- Senan Kiryakos and Shigeo Sugimoto: Building a bibliographic hierarchy for manga through the aggregation of institutional and hobbyist descriptions, pp. JD-06-2018-0089, ISSN 00220418, ISBN 0320130029, DOI 10.1108/JD-06-2018-0089, 2018.
- Senan Kiryakos and Shigeo Sugimoto: The representation of a multimedia Franchise as a single entity: Contrasting existing bibliographic entities with web-based superwork portrayals in Libres 28, pp. 40-57, ISSN 10586768, 2018.
- Shigeo Sugimoto, Senan Kiryakos, Chiranthi Wijesundara, Winda Monika, Tetsuya Mihara and Mitsuharu Nagamori: Metadata Models for Organizing Digital Archives on the Web: Metadata-centric Projects at Tsukuba and Lessons Learned in Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on Dublin Core and Metadata Applications in DCMI’18, pp. 95-105, Dublin Core Metadata Initiative Porto, Portugal, 2018.
- Jin Ha Lee, Jacob Jett, Hyerim Cho, Travis Windleharth, Thomas Disher, Senan Kiryakos and Shigeo Sugimoto: Reconceptualizing superwork for improved access to popular cultural objects in Proceedings of the Association for Information Science and Technology 55, pp. 274-281, ISSN 23739231, DOI 10.1002/pra2.2018.14505501030, 2018.
- Jin Ha Lee, Senan Kiryakos, Shigeo Sugimoto, Jacob Jett, Stephen Downie and Yi-Yun Cheng: Towards a Conceptual Framework for Superworks in Proceedings of JADH (Japanese Association for Digital Humanities Conference) 2017, pp. 47-49, 2017.